CAR Engineering and Manufacturing, manufactured these stamped aluminum sleeves for a tier one automotive supplier. The customer was procuring these parts overseas, the previous manufacturing process involved making large buys of sawed aluminum tubing and cutting to length. Advantage CAR: [...]
Contract Manufacturing – Stamping & Machining
For nearly 25 years, Rochester, NY based CAR Engineering and Manufacturing has been a tool and die manufacturer of stamped and precision machined parts. We have a variety of contract manufacturing capabilities, such as metal stamping, metal forming, Multi-Slide / four slide wire forming, Precision CNC machining, and Wire EDM, and work with a variety of materials such as stainless steel, cold rolled steel, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic, and more. In addition, our talented staff provides enhanced services such as prototyping, design for manufacturability (DFM), supply chain support, and assembly, kitting, and testing in our positive pressure assembly room.
We serve many major industries, including automotive, consumer products, office machines, medical supply, military, and residential and commercial building.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Certified to the ISO: 9001:2008 Standard
- ITAR compliant-certification valid through January 31, 2015
- On-time delivery performance exceeds 98%
- All services come with a 100% money back Quality Guarantee
- We provide a two shift / 20 hour manufacturing schedule
- Five resident engineers to collaborate with customers on design and functionality of individual components as well as complex precision sub-assemblies
- A name and reputation you can trust- we are entering our 25th year of business with both seasoned veterans and a new generation of talented staff dedicated to providing best-in-class quality and service.