Precision CNC Machine Shop
Our machine shop has high-speed state-of-the-art CNC milling and turning centers, programed with Master Cam X7 by our DFM Engineers to manufacture precision CNC Machined parts. Close tolerance requirements (.0001) are routinely achieved in plastics, soft metals, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, tool steels, along with pre-hardened ball screws, splines, and shafting. With the assistance of our inspection team, we achieve an ISO 9001 certified quality output, backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
CNC Milling Center
Our precision milling capability is based upon nine CNC machining centers of various sizes & capacity:
- Compact Haas “Mini-Mills” mobilized internally and combined with appropriate equipment to form highly efficient manufacturing cells as required.
- Standard Haas Milling Centers, with industry standard capabilities are the backbone of this department. Ease-in, set-up, and job change-over, combined with multi-shift reliability, provide our customers with significant manufacturing capacity.
- Our Haas VF2-SS combines 14,000 rpm through the spindle coolant, expanded tooling capacity, multi-axis indexing, rapid traverse and split second tool changes making it one of the most robust machines in today’s market.
CNC Lathe Machining Center
Multi-disciplined CNC turning capacity is based upon a family of eight machines:
- High-speed production services are offered 24/7 using bar-fed lathes with through the spindle capacity as large as 2 ¼” diameter.
- Face-to-face machine layouts provide efficient multi-operation cell conveniences.
- Several Okuma machines feature multi-spindle, live tooling and bar-fed capacity
- Our Okuma LT-2000 EX provides best-in-class “Seven Axis ” performance. Twin synchronized spindles, dual live turrets, “Y-Axis” drilling & milling, on-board diagnostics and an LNS bar feeder provide a high precision and cost effective unattended manufacturing capacity.