We are a growing company and are always looking for qualified people.
We are proud to be an active sponsor of the NYS apprentice program. We offer apprenticeships as a toolmaker, a tool and die maker, or a CNC machinist. To learn more about these programs visit the NYS Department of Labor website http://www.labor.state.ny.us/apprenticeship/appindex.shtm *
*Please note, you will find our company listed under active sponsor list as Charles A Rogers Enterprises
Why work at CAR?
We would not be in business for over 30 years without the hard work, expertise, and dedication of our staff. Many people have been with us for 10, 20, even 30 years. It is our goal to provide an enjoyable work environment and competitive benefits to hire and retain the very best personal.
- We offer medical, dental, and life insurance after 90 days of full time work
- 401K plan with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Employees earn 1 week (40 hours) vacation time after 6 months, and another 40 hours after one year. Vacation/sick time continues to accrue from your anniversary hiring date
- Shop is fully air conditioned
- We have a lunch party for the entire staff every 6 weeks
- We are open 21 hours a day 5 days a week-A and B shifts
- -B shift pays 10% more
- Approved NYS Apprentice Program in tool making, tool & die making, and CNC machinist
- Continual investment in new technology and machines:
- Okuma L350-MW Captain purchased 2005
- Haas VF-2SS and Two (2) Haas Mini Mills purchased 2006
- Haas SL-10 Lathe, purchased 2006
- Website upgraded and re-launched 2007
- For a complete list of all our equipment please click here
- Open communication: We have a monthly staff meeting where we share sales numbers, monthly goals, and other updates.