Assembly and Kitting
Contract Manufacturing – Stamping & Machining
For over 30 years, Rochester, NY based CAR Engineering and Manufacturing has been a tool and die manufacturer of stamped and precision machined parts. We have a variety of contract manufacturing capabilities, such as metal stamping, metal forming, Multi-Slide / four slide wire forming, Precision CNC machining, Electro-Mechanical Stamping, Custom Automotive Metal stamping and Wire EDM, and work with a variety of materials such as stainless steel, cold rolled steel, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic, and more. In addition, our talented staff provides enhanced services such as prototyping, design for manufacturability (DFM), supply chain support, and assembly, kitting, and testing in our positive pressure assembly room.
What sets us apart:
- Certified to IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
- On-time delivery performance exceeds 98%
- All services come with a 100% money back Quality Guarantee
- We provide a two shift / 20 hour manufacturing schedule
- Five resident engineers to collaborate with customers on design and functionality of individual components as well as complex precision sub-assemblies
- A name and reputation you can trust- we have been around since 1986 and have both seasoned veterans and a new generation of talented staff dedicated to providing best-in-class quality and service.